Big Gator Tools MDG1000NP V-Drill Guide
As an Amazon Affiliate I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase the product below or any other product on my website. • Made in the USA• 17 metric guide holes ranging from 3mm to 9.5mm in 0.5mm increments• V-groove underside allows for guiding on flat, circular and angled stockDrilling a
As an Amazon Affiliate I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase the product below or any other product on my website.
• Made in the USA
• 17 metric guide holes ranging from 3mm to 9.5mm in 0.5mm increments
• V-groove underside allows for guiding on flat, circular and angled stock
Drilling a hole into your workpiece and then realising it is not straight is both a common and annoying occurrence. Using a hand held power drill without guiding or stabilising the drill bit increases the risk of the resultant hole being drilled incorrectly.
Manufactured in the USA with 17 metric drill guide holes ranging from 3mm to 9.5mm, this drill guide offers the stability and guidance that your drill requires to ensure each hole is drilled perfectly straight. The guide is fully constructed from a steel alloy and then heat treated to further improve its durability, thus giving it an increased longevity and wear resistance. Cleverly designed with a V-groove underside, the versatile drill guide can rest and be clamped to rounded stock such as a cylindrical pillar as well as on workpiece corner edges or normal flat stock.
An added benefit which makes this drill guide superior over others is that it has laser imprinted centre lines and size references for every hole-guide which adds to its precision and gives you the best accuracy to complete your drilling work. Whether drilling dowel holes, fixing holes or even tapping pre-drilled holes to give them a thread, using this drill guide will show you how easy drilling straight lines should be. Measures 140mm x 23mm x 23mm.
- Universal & portable V-Drill guide provides perpendicular alignment of drill bits on flat, round or square materials
- Includes 17 metric drill sizes: 3mm, 3.3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.2mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 6.8mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 9.5mm
- Heat-treated nickel alloy steel provides durability & accuracy
- Precision ground base provides perpendicular alignment of drill bit on flat surfaces